Total Joint Replacement
- COVID-19 Safety
- Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital
- Total Joint Replacement at Newport Hospital
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- Surgical Specialties
- Patient Care
- Advances in Total Joint Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement Patient Stories
- Arthritis and Exercise
- Research and Publications
- Total Joint Replacement Education and Training
- When Is it Time to Consider Joint Replacement?
- Rapid Discharge Joint Replacement
Total Joint Replacement and COVID-19
Safety is our top priority.
We want to assure you that we are here for you. While the coronavirus has changed much of our daily lives, one thing that has remained constant is our commitment to providing you with the best, safest care possible.
Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Joint Replacement
The Lifespan Orthopedics Institute offers total hip, knee, and shoulder replacement services at The Miriam and Newport hospitals. The Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island, is the region’s highest volume program for total joint replacement, with clinical and quality outcomes that rank among the best in the nation. The Total Joint Replacement program at Newport Hospital has been named a Blue Distinction Center for excellence in hip and knee replacement by Blue Cross/Blue Shield Rhode Island.